Our forum is exclusively targeting Members of the EPRI community and
especially those who are listed in upcoming or former EPRI events. The
EPRI forum provides an additional interactive platform to exchange
opinions as well as to give feedback on topics emerged during the
various EPRI events.
Members have the possibility to post question, to search for an answer, or answer other users' questions in the EPRI forum.
this is your first visit, please register first before you can post:
click the register link to proceed. To view messages, please
select the forum you would like to visit from the selection. In
terms of questions please take a look at the FAQ by clicking the link.
Currently the following questions are being discussed:
- How do we ensure the transparency of our parliaments?
- Should citizens have the right to contact MPs through any channel?
- Whose responsibility is it to support the use of technology by parliamentarians?
- Should the Internet be used to consult with the public?
- Is there a requirement to try to make internet access more inclusive?
>> EPRI Forum <<